Partnership for Life 2022 will showcase the Norwegian innovation and scaling potential within Life sciences and aims to match global pharma investors/partners with academic research groups and start-ups.
Norway is investing in new industries that should create new jobs and more exports. Life sciences and health technology will be one of the important businesses where Norway can take a new position.
Topics to be addressed:
The Norwegian focus on business development within health and life sciences
- Jan Christian Vestre, Minister of Trade, Industry and Fisheries
- Finn Kristian Aamodt, Invest in Norway.
Incubator and innovation initiatives at the university of Bergen and Oslo
- Torleif Markussen Lunde, The Health incubator ‘Eitri’
- Morten Egeberg, SPARK Norway and UiO Growth House
Some success stories and investing potentials
- Agnethe Fredriksen, Nykode – An investor story
- Øyvind Enger, Sarsia Seed – ‘Business development story’
- Ingrid Teigland Akay, Hadean Venture. Investing in national and international health technology
Future pipeline – what are we looking for?
- Paul Evans,GE Healthcare
Part II (13-15)
One-to-one speed dating
You can also have one-to-one speed dating with potential investors or partners.
Full program, streaming link and link to Brella (one-to-one speed dating) here.Partnership for Life 2022 programLast ned
- Presentations: 10-12. (Teams link will be provided)
- Lunch: 12-13
- one-to-one talks: 13-15 (link to the virtual event platform Brella, will be announced shortly)